SC - Serving question

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed May 10 14:58:28 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/9/2000 12:08:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gwalli at infoengine.com writes:

<< >(What WAS his name, Jasmine? I KNOW I had to be tired, to forget
 >the name of any young man that nice, and SO good-looking ;-)

 Viscount Rurik Longsword, last Prince of Aethelmarc.  >>

Ah, yes.  Rurik is indeed both very good-looking, and as nice as he is
handsome.  There is a long string of stories of how he has helped one or
another gentle, usually without being asked...
I personally saw him, when he was prince of Aethelmearc, hop out of the van
he was taking to the parking lot to help my clan lord dig a few postholes.
My clan lord sputtered and did the whole "But Your Highness, you're the
prince, you don't need to do that..." to no avail.  Rurik took the posthole
digger away from him, dug the holes, helped put the gate uprights in them,
hopped back in the van, and continued his errand.

Brangwayna Morgan