SC - Serving question OT

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Wed May 10 20:04:06 PDT 2000

OHMYGOD! Don't do that to a person first thing in the morning. I almost had
a stroke from laughing.
Is it possible to die from tea, snorted through the nostrils?

Aoife

Sieggy wrote:
    Aye, we have a fellow down here named Ferrett who can handle his balls
with incredible aplomb! The ladies all gasp in appreciation, and the guys
just look at him with envy. When he flips them onto his shoulders and rolls
them down his arm, it's a sight to behold!

    Sieggy

> And let's not forget the Jugglers!!!  Please, don't forget the
jugglers....:(---Balthazar