SC - Cookbook offer!

sdrake steldr at home.net
Fri May 12 10:09:19 PDT 2000

http://www.ecookbooks.com/index.html

Try this one.

Mercedes

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
[mailto:owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of CBlackwill at aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 11:41 AM
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: SC - Cookbook offer!

In a message dated 5/12/00 7:08:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> Fellow Denizens of the Kitchen, etc.,
>  I received a catalogue from Jessica Biscuit yesterday.  For those of you
>  unfamiliar with this company, they sell only books having to do with
>  cooking, wines, etc.

Do they have an on-line catalog, as well?  If so, what is the URL?  I would
love to obtain a copy of the Santich text at that price, since I just found
it at my local Barnes and Noble for $39 +....along with copies of two of the
books which were stolen from me by the former chef of a hotel I worked
at...One of which has gone up in price to $129!  It was only $70 when I
purchased it several years ago...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Complacency Breeds Contempt