SC - What happened?

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat May 13 15:23:33 PDT 2000

Purple cabbage is an indicator, meaning it's somewhat like litmus paper in
that the color of the juice is altered by the acidity or (Is there a better
term?) baseness (alkalinity?) of whatever it's added to. Saw it once on one
of those kiddie science shows.

As to why the color kept shifting... hmmmm... maybe the vinegar didn't
actually go into solution for some reason??

Corwyn