SC - OT OOP Dragon cake special effects cookbook

barwench barwench at oldenfeld.org
Mon May 15 16:15:14 PDT 2000

>===== Original Message From sca-cooks at ansteorra.org =====
>Frederich wrote:
>
> If you have access to a fogger
>(theatrical fog machine) it would work much better.
>
>______________________________________
>
>This recipe sounds great!  I will have to use it for my son's birthday some
>time.
>
>BTW watch the theatrical type fogs.  They have a smell to them and I don't
>know how well it would work with food.
>
>Murkial

While the theatrical smoke juice is supposed to be harmless, I had a real
problem with it some years back.  After using it in a production, I developed
a cough that lingered for over a month.  Yes, I have allergies, but I wouldn't
want to have that stuff around food I plan to serve to my children.

Mairi Ceilidh