SC - it's all about money

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Wed May 17 04:24:27 PDT 2000

Don't be too hard on Emeril.  Medieval Times probably <legal dodge> gave
Food TV a big sack of cash to let them have an hour of advertising
disguised as a show.  Consider that they had promos all through the
station breaks.

As for him not answering his mail:  VOLUME  Like all celebrities, he has
a staff for that.  If we (who can access the web--I have free e-mail
only) continue to send well written critiques, they will notice.

Just remember that Medieval Times may have said some really snide things
about us.

Morgana