SC - Medieval Times

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed May 17 23:53:10 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/17/00 6:36:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
catwho at bellsouth.net writes:

> Yeah, but there are the SCAdians that think it's the coolest thing in
>  the world and can't wait to go back.  Of course those are the same
>  SCAdians that probably wear fantasy jewelry and costumes and think
>  the are in period.  <sigh>

And then there are also the SCAdians who can appreciate the show for what it
is, and not roll our eyes, thinking we are better than the
entertainers...because THAT'S what they are...entertainers.  These folks are
going to alot of trouble to put on a really great show for the populace, and
I think they deserve credit for their efforts.  Huzzah for Medieval Times!!
And as for those who "wear fantasy jewelry"...it's ALL fantasy, folks.  A
game.... nothing more.  Just my personal opinion on this subject.  Now back
to your regularly scheduled broadcast...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Complacency Breeds Contempt