SC - Authenticity Buffs

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu May 18 18:18:32 PDT 2000

No kidding! It got me too!  I've done lots of feasts over the years, but
always relied on predone recipes.  For my next one, .... I'm doing
recipes redacted by moi.  And whining because I've quite seriously
decided not to wear my Cavalier stuff anymore (now what the H do I do
with the stuff?!? <g>).
- --Maire