SC - LOVEBUG redux - yet another one!

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri May 19 05:59:36 PDT 2000

I think they should allow everyone touched by a computer virus to sue the
people who put these things out. Then they should have any money they get in
life garnished to pay the lawsuits excepting minimum living standards. That
should keep them offline. I am tired of having to watch my backside every
time some teenager (in mind if not in fact) wants attention.

Corwyn