SC - Now cut that out!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri May 19 13:13:00 PDT 2000

"Decker, Margaret" wrote:

>         Lainie, we have lots of ladies here in northern Ansteorra who sure
> wish he'd come up north more often. We are hoping to see him this weekend at
> Beltane as he is our Namron protector and we are getting a new Baron &
> Baroness. All he has to do his let the ladies know he is available again and
> I think they'll come out of the wood work.
>          Margarite who hopes to watch the fun.

Hey! You guys can't keep him all to yourselves! Sharing is a virtue!

(Hmm. Seems to me the word 'virtue' got me in trouble recently, but I
forget how...)

Send him up here- I'll make sure the webbed feet are installed properly,
and he won't need to go back. 'Sides, I can think of a few fighters who
could use some old fashioned Ansteorran whuppin'!

think time fer sure- I'm heading for the car now...

'Lainie