SC - anyone know about this book?

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at austin.rr.com
Sat May 20 04:22:52 PDT 2000

As an Italian cook book it is excellent. There is even a recipe the author
states as period italian (though I have not been able to find the original).
Any recipe I have tried has been excellent. The Aristae is one of my
favorites (Pork loin cooked with garlic, rosemary salt and pepper).  My
recommendation!  Buy that book! But don't use it for research.

Meadhbh