SC - isbn and /or author

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun May 21 17:47:55 PDT 2000

bill mayfield wrote:

>      Greetings all
>                    Am in search of the isbn and/or
>      author of the frequently mentioned two books
>    of 15th cent. cooking
>
>            YIS
>           Aethelwulf

"Two Fifteenth-Century Cookery-Books", Harl. MS. 279 & Harl. MS. 4016,
with extracts from Ashmole MS. 1439, Laud MS. 553 & Douce MS. 55. edited
by Thomas Austin for the Early English Text Society, pub. Oxford
University Press 1888, reprinted 1964 and 1996, ISBN 0 85991 849 1

I got mine from WH Smith Online in the UK, it was fairly expensive by
the time the various shipping and other charges were added to the price,
but it's far from my most expensive source, and considering how often I
use it...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy