SC - King's and Queen's Taste

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon May 22 05:28:50 PDT 2000

After seeing the notice about "To the King's Taste" being on eBay, and
seeing that it is up to US$46.00!!, I went to one of my favourite websites,
www.abebooks.com

They list three copies of "To the Queen's Taste" at US$22.00-54.00, and four
copies of "To The King's Taste" at US$16.00-30.00.

For those willing to go a bit later, fifteen copies of her "Dinner with Tom
Jones" at US$7.00-US$30.00.  Love those ranges!

As a note, whenever I see a book I like on eBay, and I think the price is
high, I go to this site and poke around a bit.  Often find what I want at a
much nicer price!

                            ---= Morgan