SC - Manual de mujeres, #48,49,53,54,57

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 13:48:13 PDT 2000

Sounds likely.  The few Italian dictionaries to which I
have access don't have an entry for either "arugla" or a
botanical form of "rocket", so I can't say for sure.  Both
"oruga" and "rocket" come from the Latin "eruca", though.

I thought it a little odd to have it ground, though.  I
wonder if seeds are meant, rather than leaves.

Dana/Ximena