SC - Looking for His Grace...

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu May 25 07:12:04 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/25/00 9:17:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<<
  The book promises to be pretty kewl... I am going to make the paper using
as
  period a method as possible, and am attempting to find info on period ink
  formulae.  The covers will be of boiled leather, tooled and burnished,
 though
  I won't attempt to tan it myself.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  Balthazar of Blackmoor >> >>

    It sounds wonderful! You ARE going to post pictures of it somewhere when
you're finished, right?!!?!? ;-)
    I don't happen to have His Grace's address saved, but he reads this list
and will answer you shortly, I'm sure. I *do* have the address for a website
of a gentleman who is selling reprints of some books you should check out,
though! Some are period books, some aren't, but the topics covered include
papermaking and ink making............... ;-) Here's the address:

    http://www.teleport.com/~tcl

    Have fun drooling! I have several of his books on my to-buy-soon

                Ldy Diana