SC - Chemical heating?/JSTOR

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu May 25 11:04:33 PDT 2000

But JSTOR doesnt do books, they do journals and seminar digests.
Granted, Journal of modern Anthropology does make for great reading, and
some of the flaming in the letters to the ed sections of some of the
mathematics journals rival the rialto, there isnt much in the way  of
specifics for us, unless you really want to scan the indices for the
various journals of anthropology and regional studies. I dont thing the
journal of asian studies is going to have a lot on soup for the qan, for
example.

amrgali

Constance B. Hieatt and Robin F. Jones
> >  "Two Anglo-Norman Culinary Collections Edited from British Library
> >  Manuscripts Additional 32085 and Royal 12.C.xii ", published in
Speculum
> >  v. 61 October 1986 pp 859-882
>
> Fantastic!  Thanks a heap for the great info.  I do have access to a
> University Library, but I am not sure how good it is.  I am still
testing the
> waters...

Well, this would make a fair benchmark, I'd say. If you can just get
this on some glass-fronted box and print it out from JSTOR, I'd say that

bodes well, and if you can't, you can test out the efficacy of their ILL
procedures.

These are early-to-mid 13th century, BTW, as I recall.

Adamantius
- --