SC - Looking for His Grace...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 16:50:16 PDT 2000

The CP Prize Carnival is June 10th, 2000, in the
Kingdom of Caid, Barony of the Angels, Canton of the
Canyons, at Henry Acuna Memorial Park in Montebello,
CA. [About 10 miles east of Los Angeles.]

The CP or CrownPrints is the official Caidan
newletter, and once a year Caid holds a fund-raising
tournament or event to help keep the CrownPrints the
quality publication that it is.  Many artists and
craftspeople donate items to the CP Prize event so
that lots of money will be generated to keep the CP in
the black.

Huette