SC - Looking for His Grace...

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri May 26 03:43:59 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/25/00 11:20:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> Maybe you already have all the info you need, but some of the files in
>  the Florilegium might be useful in creating your book. Take a look at
>  these files in the SCRIBAL ARTS section:
>  inks-msg          (40K) 11/16/99    Period and SCA inks for calligraphy.
>    (Oak gall ink is probably your best bet. I've been collecting some
>  small ones from my oak trees to try this sometime.

I'll be sure to check out these files after work tomorrow night.  One
question, though:  does anyone know where to get oak gall?  This is the
second mention of it for me, and I don't know a) what it is, and b) where to
get it.  Help?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?