SC - OOP & OT - WANTED: help from computer whizz ;-)

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat May 27 16:57:21 PDT 2000

I know that if my modem times out when downloading mail and a website at the
same time i get a temp file created in netscape at the bottom of my inbox list
that is a duplicate, including the stuff i have already read and am hanging onto
for a while that is in my inbox. It usually is named 'temp_some bogus string of
numbers and letters_ and i just go in and delete it, and my normal inbox is just
fine.

Could this problem be some relatively inoccuous virus?