SC - Humor (OT)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 30 12:45:03 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/30/00 12:17:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
DeSevyngy at aol.com writes:

>  I was in Loa, Utah (very small town- the image of inbreeding in Utah) I
went

>  to the counter of the gas station/auto supply/hardware/feed store, I told
> the
>  man that I needed a battery for my car.  He said- what? <snip very funny
story>

Never try to order a "Philly Cheese Steak" from a Jack-in-the-Box drive up
window in my neck of the woods.  I spent five minutes trying to convince the
lady on the chatter box that what I wanted was not, in fact, a "Chili
Cheescake", and that, even if I had wanted one, they didn't have it on the
menu board yet.  I told her "while a Chili Cheescake sounds very tasty, and
would probably be very refreshing right about now, what I actually wanted was
a 'Philadelphia Style Cheese Steak Sandwich'".  I eventually had to pull up
to the window, at which time I believe I confused her even more by changing
my order to a 'Chicken Supreme'.
True Story...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?