SC - do you need to refrigerate prosciuto?

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Tue May 30 22:57:13 PDT 2000

Hi all,
I'm planning a 15th c. meal for an upcoming event & most of the ingredients
don't require refridgeration, but one item called for is prosciuto.  now I
know that prosciuto is made by being hung to dry/cure in a cool place, but
NOT as cool as a refrigerator, so do I need to refrigerate the end product?
I assume the answer is yes, but I'd like to know...

Eden - not into giving her friends food poisoning, but interested in cooking
sans cooler

WARNING: Dates on the calendar are closer than they appear!

Eden Rain
raghead at liripipe.com