Fw: SC - [Fwd: Your Barnes & Noble.com Order #BN18237345]

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed May 31 05:37:48 PDT 2000

I had forwarded the description of the difficulties getting Soup for the Qan
along to Paul, and this was his response. He's doing the best he can to help
make copies available.

10 languages? Kewl ;-) I knew I picked him as a friend for a reason ;-)

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus