SC - [Fwd: Your Barnes & Noble.com Order #BN18237345]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 31 05:52:46 PDT 2000

I don't know.  The thing that's really weird is that when I sent them an e-mail
last week asking why it still hadn't come in, they responded telling me that
they had indicated it would take 3 - 5 weeks, which would mean that the absolute
earliest it would arrive would have been yesterday (May 29).  And this was even
if I had put a "rush" on it!  I find it quite curious that, because you "shelled
out the extra money", they were able to find it and get it to you so quickly.
Anyhoo, they've pretty well lost any future business I might have given them!

And I'm sending this to the list at large so that everyone will know how these
people operate!

Kiri