SC - 14th Century

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Wed Nov 1 05:36:19 PST 2000

Cubebs are not native to Africa.

For them to grow in Africa, they would need to have been imported to Africa,
whether they were cultivated or not.  Your previous post suggests that they
were grown in Africa.  I'm curious as to the source of that idea, since I
have never come across cubebs in relation to Africa other than through the
Red Sea trade.

Bear