SC - Re: "Thanksgiving" festivals in Period

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Nov 1 12:21:06 PST 2000

Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote on Wed, 01 Nov 2000 09:47:00 -0800

<stuff deleted>
<<<
Wanna go to Lilies War?  I hear Calontir is very nice that time of year.  It
sounds like we could take this on!

And you would be warmly welcomed!!!  Why, I might even be able to arrange
a cook's list gathering for any and all who would be there. :-)

It's a very nice little (about 1200 persons), relaxing (no fighting early in the morning),
war. With A&S classes, and a nice little merchanting area (taking up a whole
meadow).

Kateryn de Develyn
Calontiri