SC - French knife

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 13:48:24 PST 2000

> In a message dated 11/1/00 2:05:57 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> jenne at mail.browser.net writes:
> > Actually, despite the misquotation on the web page, what the ARticles of
> >  Incorporation (that is, what we tell the US government we do) say is:
> Where did you find the Articles? Are they online, or is it something you have
> to send away to receive?

They are online, under 'Official Documents' on the SCA web page:
Articles of Incorporation:
http://www.sca.org/docs/incorp.hbk.html
By-Laws:
http://www.sca.org/docs/bylaws.hbk.html

*twinkle* you would thin that the webmaster would quote it correctly...
- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker