SC - Chicken Feed (rosas verdes) & misc.

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 10:04:14 PST 2000

> Isn't that what you call squished grapes, preparing them to make wine?

Actually, I've heard must used to describe any fermented beverage before
it's fermented.  In making mead and beer we also taked about adding
ingredients to "the must."  Of course, in the context it could be a specific
vintning term being mis-applied as well since I have mostly brewed with
people who, while successfull, haven't been formally trained to brew.

Bran MacDavid
mka Alex Wollangk
Jararvellir, Northshield, Midrealm
mka Madison, WI