SC - Pictures

grizly@mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 3 19:08:37 PST 2000

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> Bonne of Traquair wrote:
> >
> > Who is Larry Fine?
> >
> > Bonne (not part of the legion, evidently)
> > ___________________________________
>
> Larry of The Three Stooges.

Thank you! I was becoming concerned that I was the only person left on
this list with a love of the finer things in life. And if anyone wishes
to yawp about conflicting definitions of culture, I merely ask if the
collective "you" have ever seen, and listened to, the dialogue/storyline
of a Punch and Judy show. The Stooges could easily be a byproduct of
either the Punch and Judy tradition, or perhaps even Chaucer, and no
questions asked.

Spreade outte, knockleheaddes!!! Prithee, picke ye Two! Hey, porpentine,
I'll gouge out thine eyes! Nyucke, Nyucke, Nyucke!

All right, it's been a long day; I'll stop now.

Adamantius (high priest of Shemp)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com