SC - (OT) An Introduction

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Mon Nov 6 19:47:44 PST 2000

- --part1_3b.c22b63e.2738d3b9_boundary

In a message dated 11/6/00 8:14:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> Papa Gunther fussed at me for sending the attachments that
> way.

If you put the e-mail address of the person you want it to go to in the Send
To: box manually instead of replying to the list then you could send it to
Christiana privately and not to the list. I think Gunther's concern's were
with posting it to the list itself. So far as I know the restrictions placed
on the list regarding attachments do not extend to private e-mail.

Christiana,
If you wish I will send the files to you privately. Just let me know and
specify the specific ones since I have many files I have received from
assorted peoples the past few days.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_3b.c22b63e.2738d3b9_boundary