SC - Crown Touney/Queen's Tea

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Tue Nov 7 07:13:02 PST 2000

>Olwen commented:
> > The peach pits were served on a small plate with some faux cinnomon
>sticks
> > and of course the Fruit of the Chicken.
>
>Did you make the faux cinnamon sticks? If not, do you know how they were
>made? Were these faux 'true' cinnamon or faux 'cassia' cinnamon? :-)
>They do look different.

No Stefan, I didn't make them, Lady Cordelia did.  They were made from sugar
plate and rolled and sprinkled all over with cinnamon.  Yes, I believe it
was true cinnamon.  I cann't believe she would use other as we both
generally grind our own (I do all the time, it's all I have).  If anyone
wants to know her method, I'm sure I can get it.

Olwen