SC - SC-Ooooops again

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Nov 7 07:56:16 PST 2000

>>> Elaine Koogler<ekoogler at chesapeake.net> 11/7/00 8:21:56 AM >>>
Lord Niccolo,
You are a gem.  Of course I give you my permission...and anyone who
wishes
to use the recipes, I give permission there as well.  I'm delighted to
be able to
share them.  If anyone has any questions/commentary/suggestions, I would

be happy to answer/grateful!
Kiri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

The pages can be found at
www.mindspring.com/~franiccolo/cooks_list_access.html

The stuff there will be removed by end of month.  Enjoy it, and let me
know
if anything else can be dropped there for others to see.  The Kites menu
page
has links in it for each course that will take you to that course.  I
did take a
liberty with the pictures, though I thought it a small one since she was
sending
to anyone who wants them.

pacem et bonum,
THL (fra) niccolo difrancesco