SC - Crown Touney/Queen's Tea

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:01:57 PST 2000

As soon as I get my site working (depends on when the guy gives me my new
PC) I will be posting my feast menu and notes for my upcoming feast I and
others will be working on for Will's Revenge.  As Platina is my only period
source I am familiar with, all my redactions will be coming from the Milheim
edition.  I have the site in my head, I just have to write it.  I will also
be posting thoughts and note here for criticism and abuse as I go along with
it.

I'd rather have the MSS of the guy he borrowed the recipes from, but last I
heard they were still in late medieval italian, something of a mystery to
me...

More to come later

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation
Currently a man without a shire

I felt the ire rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell I wait and bleed

         "Wait and Bleed" -- Slipknot