SC - SC-Ooooops again

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Nov 8 05:52:46 PST 2000

> After the discussion a while ago on this, I thought people might be
> interested in William Woys Weaver's statement in his article about Maria
> Dembinska in the most recent PPC: "In fact, there are no manuscript recipes
> surviving from medieval Poland....

That's what it says in the book, too. (Though apparently there a few
manuscript recipes surviving from 16th c. poland and possibly late 15th c.
which as a number of people have pointed out are not medieval. ;) I just
wish I could get my hands on them.)

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker