SC - [Fwd: Postings]

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 8 07:19:12 PST 2000

- --------------721D77E1E15CCEA765902D42

Sure, no problem.  In fact, if anyone doesn't have web access and would
like for me to send the files privately, please let me know and I'll be
delighted to do so.

Kiri

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/7/00 8:16:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:
>

>> True, but if my lord can put them up on a web page sometime today,
>> wouldn't
>> that serve the purpose?
>
> Sort of. It would serve the purpose for those who have web access but
> for
> those who do not have web access or, for other reasons cannot get them
> from a
> web site, it is still better to send them privately if requested, IMO.
>
> So with your permission, I will send the files to Christiana if she
> requests
> me to. Would that be alright?
>
> Ras
> The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn
> Gabirol

- --------------721D77E1E15CCEA765902D42

Sure, no problem.  In fact, if anyone doesn't have web access and
would like for me to send the files privately, please let me know and I'll
be delighted to do so.
AM Eastern Standard Time,</font>
but if my lord can put them up on a web page sometime today, wouldn't</font>

web access but for</font>
cannot get them from a</font>
requested, IMO.</font>
if she requests</font>