SC - Corn-Early Modern

Nanna Rognvaldardottir nanna at idunn.is
Wed Nov 8 08:49:18 PST 2000

- --------------7A7EA6CEBAE82C25BC0AD67D

From: "Gwendolen Lambert" <marillian at hotmail.com>
To: owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: Postings
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 20:03:38 EST

Greetings Unto the List:

I subscribe to the digest version due to the frequency of posts on this
list.  I don't know if anyone is having this problem, but I have noticed on
numerous posts, I am getting HTML coding, and lots of it.  I don't know why
this is happening.

I've also noticed that in many postings, instead of snipping a pertinent
portion of text that is being replied to, the entire text is being copied.
I find this a bit disconcerting because of the limited space allotment my
server provides.  Perhaps it's just me, but it really irritates me to have
to wade through duplicative posts several times (for example, the lengthy
cheese list).

I don't mean to be picky (ok, maybe I am), but I am imploring the populace
of this list to please remember courtesy when you post, and snip only what
you really feel is necessary in order to convey your response.  I think that
would really help in reducing the size of the files and help with a better
flow of reading.

Thank you for your attention, I'm getting down off the soapbox now.

Gwendolen