SC - New Madrone Culinary Guild Pamphlet available

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Wed Nov 8 15:14:35 PST 2000

This is drving me crazy (ier) and I'm hoping someone can identify the
source from which i picked it up: the phrase
'little pickled things'
which is either the translation of a term in some Eastern European
language or a reference to a period food course-- I _think_ it's part of a
list of what we would call snack foods?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker