SC - Trenchers Oh my!

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 20:53:46 PST 2000

- --part1_b9.87a1e9d.273f7933_boundary

In a message dated 11/10/00 11:17:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> You can
> copyright a book, but individual recipes are usually okay.  It's considered
> Nice
> Form if the author is available to ask.  Our ace 1000-eggs lady is right
> here on
> this list!

Not only is she on this list but she freely posts recipes without alternate
considerations. She also doesn't spew inappropriate and irrelevant copyright
ridiculousness for her formulas that she does share. I would highly recommend
that all who have the finances to do so purchase her books but, OTOH, private
communication with Mistress Cindy will always produce information that is
needed without any 'hostage' post addended. Be fair, site sources, and don't
steal other peoples ideas is the name of the game.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_b9.87a1e9d.273f7933_boundary