SC - Okay, that was the shortest event I've been to!/long

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 13 08:52:00 PST 2000

I got mine from King Arthur Flour.  www.KingArthurFlour.com or 1-800-827-6836.  I have also seen them in the kitchen gadget type stores at various malls.   Mine is metal, approx four inches wide by twelve long, with six half circles cut into it.

Use:  Roll out two retangles of dough (think top and bottom.) lay one across the  Periogie press.  Use the small press (comes with) to press the dough down through the hole to give you an dimple in which to put your filling. Spoon in your filling.  Lay the top layer of dough over it and roll with your rolling pin.  You have now formed six (or four or eight) little periogies (dumplings in the half-moon shape).

Kateryn de Develyn