St. Patrick (was Re: SC - Haggis shop???)

harper@idt.net harper at idt.net
Tue Nov 14 08:51:44 PST 2000

- --part1_52.349a839.27429980_boundary

In a message dated 11/14/00 12:42:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> The name is

I know. :-) Another attempt on my  part at failed humor. I should probably
resort to my old  stodgy GOF self again since humor does not seem to be
working the past 2 days. :-(

Again, unless someone tells me EXACTLY how to fix the HTML thing, I cannot do
it. AOL technicians tell me that the receiving person is the one who has
control of how they get the message rather than the sender designating how it
is sent. Those settings should be set at 'Receive in text only' or some such,
SFAIK. Supposedly AOL's mail program is designed to work with the WEB-like
components of Windows 2000 now. I really don't know. I don't use MS Outlook,
MS Mail, Netscape, Internet Explorer or any other outside mail program. There
are no sending settings within AOL that address the problem that seems to
have cropped up in the last couple of days. I really am at my wits end as to
what to do. :-(

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_52.349a839.27429980_boundary