St. Patrick (was Re: SC - Haggis shop???)

Tue Nov 14 06:42:32 PST 2000

Sounds like you had a great time after all.
Phillipa
<<
 We (my little house of 15 people) decided to hold a big party at home that
 night, cooked up all the food we would have eaten at war. Including the
 turkey we wanted to deep fry. We were joined later by friends who couldn't
 make it to war and we all stayed up late and reveled in being alive and
 toghether. We rented "Final Destination" and watched it on VCR. Decided we
 wanted to see someone else who had a worse trip than us. Could also have
 rented "Planes, Tranes and Automobiles", but couldn't find that.

 Life can be good.

 Lars >>