SC - Deerhide help (kinda-sorta on topic)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Nov 14 20:40:32 PST 2000

Please change the header of this tangent thread for those of us trying to follow the actual trencher discussion.  It is getting hard to keep track with this heading off on a different road.  No problem with the discussion, just a request to change headers every now and again when they don't match the topic in the messages.

niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
Jenne Heise wrote:

> > When you check Lehner's citations, please let me know if they list any
> > papers on the bakery excavation or experiment.  While the National
> > Geographic article provided a lot of details, the papers for the
> > professional journals tend to be more thorough and may provide professional
> > insights considered to boring for popular reporting.
>
> *growl* I hate Anthropologists. They don't publish until they are damned
> good and ready, and they don't have their own index.

Hey! There's an anthropologist on this list who regularly (though not as
regularly as I'd like) has my lip prints in interesting places! Though
I'll admit, he does nothing until he's damned good and ready- I just
thought that was because he's a Taurus. And I don't know if he has an
index or not- other than fingers... :-D

(Ok- they are, as a group, kinda putzes. But have you had to work
recently with anything in-depth in the MLA? Bring your hip-waders...)