SC - do you know this cook?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 07:04:39 PST 2000

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 KallipygosRed at aol.com wrote:

> today. We got the report from the hospital. When they arrived, after 2 hours
> of oxygen, they had levels of 22% to 16% (for the kids). So, considering that
> CM poisioning drops by half each hour, the doc figures they were in the area
> of 60-75% poisioned; and 78% is considered fatal in most cases. **shudder**.

Where these the people that had slept in the car? A car is generally to
enclosed to be sleeping in without at least an open window or two.
Small, enclosed spaces and people do not mix.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Sure, we Americans know what weapons of mass destruction the Iraqis have.
I mean, we still have the invoices.