SC - Spanish Lobster recipes?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Nov 17 22:31:21 PST 2000

- --part1_56.3835b9c.27473b35_boundary

In a message dated 11/14/00 7:03:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thecheshirecat at bigpond.com writes:

> .  So don't believe everything AOL or any ISP tells you.  Take
> it all with a grain of salt.
>
> _A'adeema

True. However, I am not a little good at this computer stuff myself. I assure
you that I have looked into every file, drop down and possible program to
take care of this problem but there is simply no way to shut any thing off
with regard to sending stuff. I can control how I receive my e-mail-in either
text or HTML. I would suspect that those receiving in HTML simply have not
told their computer to receive ALL e-mail in text format. There is nothing
more I can do.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_56.3835b9c.27473b35_boundary