SC - OT, OOP The Mail Problem and ISPs

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 18 07:59:33 PST 2000

Selene, droolant, said:
> O man, I'm dyin' here.  Lobster and eel, lobster and cheese, I'm getting drool on
> the company keyboard.  Sloppy is fine, please go ahead and translate what you
> can.  #4 looks like they are cooking the delicate meat an awfully long time?

I too, am looking forward to seeing Brighid's translations of these recipes
when they appear on this list.

In the meantime, you might be interested in looking at these two files
in the FOOD section of my Florilegium.
eels-msg          (22K)  6/13/00    Eel dishes. Getting and cleaning eels.
seafood-msg       (68K) 11/ 7/00    Medieval non-fish seafood. Recipes.

- --
THL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net