SC - Recipe: Spanish lobster

harper@idt.net harper at idt.net
Sun Nov 19 19:51:13 PST 2000

I know that MPT (Maryland Public Television) often does unusual things, as does a
program broadcasted by Virginia PBS stations, "Virginia Currents".  Obviously
either of these options would be, in all likelihood, be broadcast in the
Virginia/Maryland areas only...but could be a stepping stone for something bigger
and better.  I bring up these two because I believe that either Storvik or Bright
Hills has volunteered on the fund drives held by MPT.  So far as the "Virginia
Currents" show is concerned, they broadcast a very favorable program segment on
the SCA this past year, so might be interested in doing something like this.

If anyone else in this area is interested, I could contact some folks in Richmond,
VA to see if they know how to get hold of these people.  Olwen, do you know anyone
at MPT?

Kiri
NOTE:  As with Orlaith, I would be unable to run the whole thing as I'm up to my
"well-anyway" in my new job, but would be willing to help out in any way I could.