SC - feast done

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 20 13:44:41 PST 2000

- --part1_b3.370677c.274af0ac_boundary

In a message dated 11/19/00 5:19:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE writes:

> If I may insist: there is another possible interpretation for "neres"
> instead of 'ears' (whatever the glossary of Austin says):

Point taken.  I  can follow your line of thwith no problem. No criticism was
intended. The definitive  explanation, IMO, would be the actual production of
the recipe using both interpretations and see which one 'works'.. When I have
have gathered the ingredients together , I will report back. :-)

- --part1_b3.370677c.274af0ac_boundary