SC - feast done

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 17:47:22 PST 2000

Rose de la Mans wrote:
>Oops!  Got snitched off before I could post anything!  Thanks, Anahita!

I thought i was being subtle. I didn't mention who won or what the
dish was :-) I figured you'd want to do it. I was just trying to be
encouraging - some folks seem shy to say they've gotten an award.

>However, I will confess that by the end of this feast, I had assembled a
>crack commando squad to take over the Spring Investiture feast next May.
>Anahita, I can't remember if you were in on the planning, but I want you on
>the team, if you'll be available.

And i'll be happy to assist even if all i do is wash dishes.

>Anyway, we're going to put together a
>feast based on humoral (sp?) theory, with, hopefully, the appropriate
>carving and serving process.  It's still in the early planning stages, and
>I've got to sit down and write up a plan and a menu, but I think it'll work.
>We're going to aim for two courses and a dessert, and during the day we'll
>have roving physicians who will do consultations so people can determine
>their temperaments and order their foods appropriately.  It'll be especially
>fun if we can get a couple of people to seek out second opinions.

Well, i heard some part of it and think it's a great idea. Should be
lots of fun :-)

Anahita al-shazhiyya