SC - feast done

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 21 06:23:24 PST 2000

You do lobster at Pennsic and I can absolutely guarantee that I will be there,
lobster being one of the four basic food groups (along with chocolate, asparagus
and strawberries, not necessarily in that order!).  I will even offer to help
with the cost!  That is, if those of us on this list who come to Pennsic are
invited...which I assume we are or you wouldn't have mentioned it!

Kiri