SC - Passage East III - Part 1

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 22:14:29 PST 2000

- --part1_91.3522b62.274e08a1_boundary

In a message dated 11/22/00 5:04:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

> I think I would also make do with 1 big bowl, by mixing everything but the
> meat and fat in a bowl and then mixing the rest in, less stuff to wash, and
> I tend to have other things in the large mixing bowls like garlic smashed
> potatoes, frittered yams, and Th. like.

Doesn't this sort of, well, defeat the purpose of the original recipe? The
result would be a "Margali Turkey' and perhaps be quite tasty also but it
would have nothing but assorted ingredient's in common with the original
recipe.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_91.3522b62.274e08a1_boundary