SC - Haggis, revisited

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 15:34:05 PST 2000

Just wanted you folks to know that I did the dish for a group
Thanksgiving day "feed" yesterday.  It was wonderful.  I did a couple of
things a little differently.  I did use soy milk as I was running out of
time to make almond mile (either in place of the pareve milk the recipe
called for), but instead of margerine, I used butter.  I also made the
base mixture in my food processor, coming up with what looked for all
the world like a custard.  By the time I finished adding the topping, it
came out as a cross between a sweet potato pie and a pecan
pie...absolutely heavenly!

Kiri